Wednesday 15 July 2015

Some good progress today...

O.k so today all of my animation resources are almost done for the new work. I've completed the bedroom and now I'm going to move on to the exterior scene tomorrow as well as the character resources needed to complete this thing. See when I create something like this, I believe it's necessary to stay organized or else things can get really sloppy really fast. So to explain my process a little bit before I actually move onto animating, I like to get everything I need for the animation before hand. This can make things a whole lot easier. Some will agree some won't. I know guys that create things on the fly and still get the job done, this is just my process. I've done it the other way before, where I'll draw things as I need them but I don't really like doing it that way. I'm kinda OCD in the way I make things and like them to be neat and tidy. Sometimes this isn't possible or worth it but in this case thats the way I'm going to try and keep it. Anyway that all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment